Nova 1624-44 features and benefits:
- Great Speed Range: 178-3000rpm. Two very low speeds to take larger 18"-29" bowl blanks. Very high end speeds for very small work and efficient finishing
- Quick speed change: Very quick to change speeds using the proven cam action.
- Powerful and reversible motor: Industrial specification 1.5HP motor, custom designed by Teknatool to take the stresses of a lathe drive, large diameter spindle shaft. Reversible Motor great for left handed turner, great for finishing.
- Easy and positive swivel head. True 360 deg swivel. can solidly lock in any position, and quickly goes back into true alignment after swivelling. This simple user friendly design feature will change your turning life forever! No more leaning over the bed, perfect for all bowl or free end turning, large or small. Rock solid stability and precision alignment ensures a stable and trouble free turning.
- Adjustable Vibration Dampening stand: Individually adjustable floor levelling height, designed for maximum strength and rigidity, included with lathe.
- Space saving: The Nova 1624-44 delivers BIG capacity (29" in bowl turning) but in a compact footprint. The Cast Iron and Steel stand has been especially designed to deliver maximum strength in a small footprint to minimise space taken.
Standard equipment:Motor & Controller
300mm / 12" toolrest
2MT live centre
2MT spur Centre
Manual & Fastenings
Capacity (between centres)
- morse taper:
- throat bore:
220V, 1500 W
180, 300, 570, 850, 1200, 1800, 2400, 3000 rpm