The Woodpecker electrical hammer is a tool designed for the artistic working of marble , stone and wood, depending on the used tools. The main feature of mechanical hammer is the controllable percussion strength with is automatically triggered according to the pressure exercised on the hammer.This allows the use of the hammer in delicate working and roughing.
With the innovative system of adaptors the Woodpecker hammer can be used with a large number of existing carving tools.
The standard fit is 12.5mm, but with the additional adaptor you can pass to chisels with a shank diameter of 7.5 mm or 6 mm.
- SINGLE PHASE MOTOR 230 V , 50 HZ ,037 kW
- NUMBER OF IDLE REVOLUTION 2,770 RMP
- WEIGHT 9,5 KG
- OVERAL LENGHT 2505 mm
- CONNECTION CHISELS ( tools entry diameter ) Ø 12,5mm//7,5mm/6mm
- IDLE SOUND LEVEL ACCORDING TO A-SCALE 57db ( A )
- THE NOISE LEVEL UNDER WORKING IS 85 db ( A )
An adapter (MLG-AD12) is also available. This allows you to use carving tools from existing brands.