The Hegner Multicut 2S has a cast iron base and frame, perfect parallel motion, 460 mm throat, 60 mm thickness capacity, 435 x 230 mm rectangular alloy worktable with dual tilt (45º to the left 15º right), dust extraction ducting or sawdust blower, under table guard, adjustable stroke length (long and short) and the NEW quick tension release, choice of either single or variable 100watt induction motor (model 2E) rated for continuous use. Weight 21Kg.
The Multicut 2S and 2E comes complete with the following accessories:
- 1 x Pack of blades with 12 pieces each grades 1,5,9 for wood cutting, 1,5,9 for metal cutting and 4 machine coping saw blades
- 1 x Clock key for blade changing
- 2 x Blade Clamps fitted in machine
- 2 x Blade Clamps spare
- 1 x Quick change blade clamp for quick blade change when pierceworking.
- 1 x Plastic table insert for fine cutting
- 1 x Toolkit including 2 x Hex (Allen) keys and 1x Tommy Bar.